Carl Broomfield Cars - The worst car dealer there could be

Cb Cars

The moment I met the guy I knew there was something wrong. He was so overweight and rude. Just something slimy about him.

I got the car. Paid over 5 k for it and 2 days later it breaks down. I took it to a mate and he says its beyond repair. Been clocked sawdust in the gear box, paint on the tyres the works.

I went back to the guy and he was just threatening and rude. Nasty man. I should have known better.

CB Cars

1 Apple Trees

Brick Kiln Lnae

NR14 8PY

Tel: 01508 473039

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 28 Yes 28 99 No 99
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 22, 2015 #1082301

So who is this Guy?

0 0 Reply

Apr 02, 2015 #966909

Do you like the weather today?

1 0 Reply

Mar 31, 2014 #800613

Once again the neighbours son has stepped in .well ninja why did you call the car dealer and try to talk your way out of all these dirty tricks. Are you proud of yourself for trying to shut a mans livelihood down .there are children living next door to your father . You should hold your head in shame with all these lies .from ninja you are a disgrace to the ninja population

Mar 10, 2014 #793078 Swaffham, England

Hello team. Am looking into the neighbour situations mentioned by bowgy any will expose the truth about this once I have the information.

3 1 Reply

Feb 17, 2014 #785958 Norwich, England

Why would someone buy a car what's wrecked inside. Didn't you open the door, dippy, whose the anus :)

1 1 Reply

Feb 17, 2014 #785864 Norwich, England

So that's it! I got a crappy car from this anus. It looked good but was wrecked inside. He never told me it was a bloody company car. Those things have been driven into the ground and really mistreated. It's it not your car you just abuse it. He should have a warming in all his adverts saying warning this is a x company car!
Not happy

7 3 Reply
Carl Broomfield

Feb 17, 2014 #785954 Norwich, England

Why have you never complained. And why have you never brought it back, we have had no complaints. Name the car, we supposed off sold you. What a load of rubbish someone has made up, hiding behind a computer screen again.

Jan 28, 2014 #779008 Norwich, England

What a load of rubbish I have bought many cars from this dealer and everyone was spot on no complaints I know all this rubbish has come from a neighbour and his son who didnt want this man to trade from his garden . So if you want a good car vist c b cars his cars 99 % are x company cars with full service history so dont believe these rubbish reports .thanks for reading this

Bob Deliva

Jan 07, 2014 #769735

Now why would any legitimate car dealer stop dealing cars?

1 1 Reply
Sue Smithson

Nov 13, 2013 #741682 Stockwell, England

I have read this thread and have concluded that it must all be true. Its obvious to me that Carl Broomfield is as stated threatening and rude. You can see it by the comments. You can also see he is attempting to be deceptive by posting many comments under different names. For this reason I dont see him as trustworthy.

Chris Toga

Nov 08, 2013 #739701

So glad I saw this. Was about to buy a car. Just googled the phone number. I don't want to buy a car from someone who acts like this. I don't think the comments made by Carl Broomfield on this page are very professional and are more damming than the original complaint.

Nov 11, 2013 #740858

You must be one clever fellow Chris NINJA Toga, been`s I have no cars for sale. Which proves this is a load of rubbish. So how would you goggle my number. ***.

its all True

Oct 09, 2013 #727127 Norwich, England

No smoke without fire

Carl Broomfield

Oct 12, 2013 #728242 Norwich, England

All so clever with comments, but still no one will put there name to all of this rubbish, hence spineless gutless ***.

Aug 03, 2013 #692695 Norwich, England

If your trying to help

Jul 29, 2013 #689397 London, England

Ok I am nothing to do with this. I just saw an advert by this guy on gumtree and googled the number but here are some observations.

Who ever posted the real car Broomfield message is also the person who posted many of the other messages. You can see this by the writing style and by the fact he puts all the words he thinks are important in captials. Look at the proud customers defending him and you will notice how they are VERY upset just like this is the REAL Carl Broomfield.

The second this I would point out is that every time someone posts a message on this page. It becomes more powerful. It goes up in the search rankings and gets more key words and hits.

So if whoever is posting these messages thinks they are helping you are not. Every time you visit the page post a message or do anything to do with it you are adding key words and making the page better for the search engines.

2 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2013 #689441 Newport, Wales

You are talking ***.

Jul 22, 2013 #685395 Norwich, England

This is the real CARL BROOMFIELD.
Im offering a reward for the name and address of the person who has made these false ALLEGATIONS up.
My number is 07729126823

1 0 Reply

Jun 10, 2013 #662659 Norwich, England

"Personal attacks will be deleted" it says! So...the original post calls Carl Broomfield "overweight, rude and slimy" clearly a personal attack! I know Carl and his family personally and these comments are the biggest load of *** I've ever seen. My car is from Carl and hasn't needed as much as a new bulb! What I would say is that the REAL people who have brought cars from Carl wouldn't hesitate to again, and yes, it appears you have to pay to get bad reviews removed from this site, scam? If people read the false comments and decide not to buy from Carl, they probably haven't passed their driving test yet and are so thick they never will ;)

Bob Willis

May 20, 2013 #653611 Liverpool, England

I like how everyone is saying the same thing and also using CAPITALS for EMPHASIS!

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 36 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carl Broomfield Cars. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Carl Broomfield Cars.
Filing a new complaint about